Monday, May 21, 2018

Virtues Stream of Consciousness

Love is being one with someone else
Love is a tender kiss, hug, pat on the shoulder
How do I know love?
How do I give love?
Dogs give unconditional love
Confidence is personal to everybody
Why do I lack confidence?
Where can I find confidence?
Caring makes people feel well
Kindness makes people feel happy
Purity – Angels, trees, water, animals
How do I achieve purity?
How do I keep my thoughts pure?
Body? Mind?
How do I overcome my own defects?
Wonder
How do I add wonder to my life?
Wonder is infectious
Share the wonder
How do I make something wonderful?
Find wonder
Find unity in friendship
Unity is seperate but can have a goal or point
Collective goal
Unity is one for all and all for one
Innocence – the games of a child
Detachment can allow for uniqueness
Perfectly fine to stand alone
Detachment allows for perspective
Joy is like a miracle
Joy tears
Don’t be afraid to think Big
Face your fears
Pursue your goals
Ideals should be pure
Share your ideals
Confidence
The unknown
Knowledge is power
Share your knowledge
Power goes away
Collective knowledge is stronger than individual knowledge
Be open for knowledge of unsuspecting things
Knowing is in the heart – information is in the head
It takes strength to have determination
Determination requires forward thinking
Determination without stubborness
Strength has no labels
Strength need not be physical
Patiently waiting
Patiently not waiting
Patient for all the right reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment